Power supply: AC220V 50/60hz
Rated power: 400W
Environment temperature: - 10 ~ + 50℃;
Speed regulation range: 90-1400r/min 50HZ, 90-1700r/min 60HZ
Black wire is the motor main wire, red and white are the capacitor auxiliary wires, and 2 blue wires are the speed control feedback wires, the green wire is the ground wire.
1 x Speed Controller
Method of use:
1. Turn off the power, connect it according to the wiring diagram and make sure the connection is correct.
2. Fix the controller well and set the speed to the lowest "0", so as to avoid sudden large current and permanent damage when starting the power supply;
3. Then turn on the power and adjust the speed knob to the desired position. Please turn off the power when not needed;
4. The governor is connected to the motor. If the torque or speed is found to be inconsistent with the requirements, please adjust the fine-tuning potentiometer on the side of the product
5. To change the running direction of the motor, simply replace the jumper lines of "CCW" and "CW" on the back of the controller.
6. Select COM and CW short connection, then the motor will rotate clockwise.
7. Select COM and CCW short connection, then the motor do counterclockwise rotation.
(when changing direction, do not change the direction until the motor stops running completely.)