Spring Return Lever Pneumatic Air Control Valve 5 Port 4 Way 3 Position 3/8'' NPT
Spring Return Lever Pneumatic Air Control Valve 5 Port 4 Way 3 Position 3/8'' NPT by Temco at Mass Fiscal Exposed. MPN: PV0321. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TEMCo Industrial pneumatic air control valves feature a variety of manual actuators that allow the user to quickly change between a set of directions of flow, also known as ''positions,'' in order to control the flow of pressurized air through desired ports. Thus, any single direction of flow, or ''way,'' can be altered with a simple flick of a switch, press of a button, twist of a knob, or turn of a lever, as well as other manual options.Application of these control valves are suitable for any
Product Description & Reviews
TEMCo Industrial pneumatic air control valves feature a variety of manual actuators that allow the user to quickly change between a set of directions of flow, also known as "positions," in order to control the flow of pressurized air through desired ports. Thus, any single direction of flow, or "way," can be altered with a simple flick of a switch, press of a button, twist of a knob, or turn of a lever, as well as other manual options.Application of these control valves are suitable for any pneumatic task, from DIY projects at home to burly industrial use. With varying port sizes from 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" NPT, diverse valve body sizes and forms, as well as pre-drilled mounting holes through the body of the controller, you're bound to find the right TEMCo pneumatic controller for your needs.The most important feature to look for is the actuating type - the way in which you manually control the valve. Whether the controller you're currently looking at on this listing is or isn't the right one for you, take a moment to check out the other pneumatic control valves in our line and see if any of those and their features are better suited for your particular application.Cylinder Type: Spool ValveActing Control: Spring Return Hand LeverCenter: ClosedPorts: 5Ways: 4Positions: 3Pressure Port NPT (in): 1/4Port NPT (in): 3/8Exhaust Port NPT (in): 1/4Body Material: Aluminum alloyInterface Material: AluminumWorking Pressure (PSI): 21.76 to 116Maximum Pressure (PSI):174 PSIOperating Temperature: -5 to 80°CMounting Type: Body, Panel MountPanel Mount Hold Diameter (mm): 22
Features & Highlights
- A hand lever allows the user to simply and intuitively change the direction of flow.
- Tactile detents "click" to ensure the correct position has been reached.
- Intuitive design and a two-directional lever ensures simple interface for even the most complex applications.
- Can be panel mounted with the button's shaft or through three pre-drilled mounting holes in the valve's body.
- Maximum operating pressure of 116 PSI.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Temco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By U.S. Solid
mpn: USS-PSV00037, ean: 0888107071716,
The USS- PSV00037 1/4'' NPT Green Push Button 3/2 Pneumatic Control Mechanical Valve is a 3-Way, 2-Position hand operated manual controlled valve used for controlling pilots or diaphragms of larger valves, small cylinders, or any pressure system that is alternatively pressurized and exhausted. It controls the flow of pressurized air and can be used as normally closed or normally open. It has a green spring back button which monetarily actuates the valve and is flush with surface to prevent
- Fluid: Air & Liquid (for liquid should be customized)- Pressure Range:0-1Mpa(130PSI) -Temperature Range: 0~60℃- Applicable Tube: PU/ Nylon/ Soft PE- Various sizes for option- Fine seal performance-Quick installation and easy to disconnectMade of high-quality plastics and nickel-plated copper for durable use. Type:Air Flow Control Valve Speed Control Valve. Advantages: convenient installation and disassembly, good sealing performance. Gas flow rate can be controlled. Fluid type: air, vacuum
By Legend Valve
mpn: 101-983, ean: 0662545092263,
Legend Valve 101-983 Stainless Steel Handle & Nut 1002, 3/4''-1''., Manufactured in United States, Easy to Use, Number of items: 1Stainless Steel Handle & Nut 1002. 3/4 Inch-1 Inch. Made with high quality materials.
Parker Colorflow Metering Valve - NPT Ports.